Friday, February 22, 2013

A Brief on Valentine's Day

I know this is sooooo late, but a girl does what she can.

Since I worked a lunch and dinner shift at the restaurant on Valentine's Day, Preston and I got up extra early to have a breakfast date before he left for work at 8:00.  He didn't roll out of bed and go, but I did.  I get credit for wearing jeans.  We went to the Market Grill, and I felt like I was on vacation.  It's been awhile since I've been there, and it is exactly the kind of place where my family used to stop to eat while on road trips.  I loved every moment.















Later that day, Preston stopped by the restaurant without even seeing me and left this goody as a surprise.  And then he teased me later that night that the whole thing was already gone.  Giving you more to love, Babe.
Oh, and the origami heart is a certificate for a massage.  Mmmm, mmm :)



Happy late Valentine's Day everyone!

~Kelsi

1 comment:

  1. Nice blog Kelsi;check out my new one: http://rhaag.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete