Friday, March 22, 2013

Hey, You Snoutfair, You.

I read a list of 18 obsolete words/phrases today (found here).  My my how much we've changed.

Two of my favorites:  "snoutfair"--a person with handsome countenance (and my new nickname for Preston); and "with squirrel"--pregnant.

Also, "curglaff" happens to me at least twice a week.

***

We vacationed in Mexico for spring break.  Post on that coming soon!

***

We have friends in town this weekend for the WAC gymnastics championship.  Every time we get together I realize how blessed Preston and I have been in making good friends in college.  We're even more blessed that they still enjoy college gymnastics as much as we do.

***

Lastly, I've decided that one of my favorite colors is that of the yellow grass between Beaver and Fillmore, especially in the winter as it sits against the white snow.  Thank heaven for sight and color.  Oh how I love color.

***

Happy Weekend, Friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment