Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Family Home Evening/Date Night

Family Home Evening as a young married couple is an excuse to have date night more than once a week if you ask me.  We love FHE together.  Sometimes we have a traditional program with prayer, family business, and lesson, and sometimes we extend it to be an evening of fun.


Last night was a full evening of FHE fun.

Preston was in charge.  I admit freely that his weeks for FHE trample mine in coolness, sweetness, spiritualness, etc.  He is so good at making it a worthwhile time.

Anyway, after prayer and business, he told me to put on my shoes and follow him out the door.  We ended up on a bike ride around town enjoying the beautiful sun.  Then he led us to the car and took us to Enoch to try a brand new pizza place called The Hub.









It was good!  I don't like so much cheese on my pizza that it is falling off the sides, and they had just the right amount--nice and light.  They twist their crust, too, so if you're a texture eater like me you'd love it.
I'd go back and get another box sometime.  I still haven't had pizza that beats Jason's (from the Pizza Cart) but I hope this place sticks around.





We scarfed down our pizza while watching The Avengers, and then added a few more carbs to our evening with some challah bread and honey butter while watching Thor.  Not nutritionally balanced, but super satisfying.  And yes, we watched two movies in one night.  We can do that.
Nights like this actually make you look forward to Mondays.  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment