Monday, October 28, 2013

{Recipe Share} "Cheddar Bay" Buiscuits

I had planned on sharing a special recipe with you: my dad's bread recipe.  I had planned on taking pictures of the steps, showing you his secret ingredient, and imagining your excitement to try it yourself.

I did get started in my plan:





^^The secret ingredient


But then I FAILED.

My bread didn't turn out.  (Yeast is as temperamental as a teenager. : / )


Totally flat, ugly bread.  It tastes great, but in no way does bread like that give me the right to share the recipe with you.

So instead I'm sharing something much easier and quicker.  You might have seen the recipe on Pinterest already.  Well, I tried it and we loved the result.

"Cheddar Bay Biscuits"--Red Lobster style.


Recipe found {here}.

So laugh with me at homemade bread gone wrong while we all stuff our faces with cheese-garlic-butter delight.

~K

PS-  I didn't have any garlic powder, only garlic salt or fresh cloves, so I went with the salt, increasing the amount a bit, and the biscuits still turned out great.

No comments:

Post a Comment