Monday, March 10, 2014

{Recipe Share} Deep Dish Chocolate Chip Cookie

When I'm really happy and excited about life, I like to express it in my cooking.  I love to make delicious dishes.  When I'm sad and stressed, I like to express it in my cooking.  I need to make delicious dishes.

And so, really, all the time I just love food.  Especially dessert.

I'd eaten the entire loaf of pull-apart cinnamon bread the day before and wanted something to top off our Sunday dinner, so I decided to try this Deep Dish Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe.  Yes, I got it on Pinterest, and yes, I approve.  It really is as easy as she claims.  (Although how she and her family manage to eat this once a week is beyond even me.  Someone call a nutritionist asap...)


{This} is the recipe.  I would maybe even recommend going a little lighter on the amount of chocolate.  But maybe that's because I ate this the day after an entire loaf of pull-apart cinnamon bread.  Anywho, enjoy.

*NOTE: I don't have an iron skillet (though I would love one in orange, everybody...) but this recipe worked just fine in my glass dish.  I melted the butter and sugars on the stove in a nonstick pan first and then transferred it to this dish to finish making the recipe without a problem

No comments:

Post a Comment