Monday, July 8, 2013

Our Independence Day


I hope everyone had a fantastic Fourth of July!  I love this holiday so much.  I participated in Cedar City's parade on behalf of the Shakespeare Festival (see me cheesing it up below), and then Preston and I were free to play all day!

We went on a bike ride
ate at the All American Diner (isn't it a MUST to get a Philly Cheese-steak Sandwich at the All American Diner on the Fourth of July?)
dunked Dallin at the park's dunking machine
saw the matinee performance of Twelve Angry Men at the Shakespeare Festival (it is incredible; if you're ever in town, you must go see it!)
barbecued with some friends
and watched the fireworks from the airplane hangar for a stellar view and endless rootbeer floats.

Happy Birthday, America! Sure love being a citizen. 

No comments:

Post a Comment