Sunday, January 20, 2013

Reckless Abandon and an Open Palm

I learned a new word this week.

Pestiferous:  constituting a pest or nuisance; annoying.

Thanks dictionary.com.  You're an asset.


Gems from the week:
Being able to finally kiss Preston again after his week long battle with the flu
Good times with my work friends
Ben and Jerry's


Also, check out this amazing gal from over yonder in the Midwest.  Love her blog.  Want to read her book After Nathaniel. Cling to her every word.  Especially this set:

"Love with reckless abandon and an open palm."
~ Kristina Clemens

I've shared this quote with many of you.  Yes, I'm still obsessed with it.  No clenching and holding back for fear of loss.  I'll love hard and then submit.

Here's to another neat week.

~K

No comments:

Post a Comment