Tuesday, January 8, 2013

First Book of 2013 and a request

There is this website with a name I can't seem to recall.  D________.  But you keep all kinds of records on it.  Like miles run, Cokes consumed, reality shows watched.  And I'd been keeping records of the books and number of pages I've read using this website for some time.  And then I forgot about it.  Entirely.  Which is why I can't even remember what it's called.

Also, I like to condense things.  And I like lists.  So I am going to adjust to my forgetfulness, continue to ignore that website of sorts, and begin my 2013 book list on this here blog.  I'm not a critic (officially), but I might at times include some thoughts about the book as well.

Most importantly, if you have book suggestions for me, please share.

First book finished of 2013:

Saboteur by Dean Hughes.



Maybe I'm biased because I fell in love with Wally in Hughes' Children of the Promise series when I was a little girl, but I like Dean Hughes, and I love his characters.  The same rang true in this book.  I never got bored.

No comments:

Post a Comment