Thursday, January 23, 2014

A Fourth Cup of Pero, Please

On bitter cold days in Indiana that begin in the negatives and only with chimerical hope reach 8 degrees even in the sun, I ignore my afternoon plans to run errands and instead drink endless mugs of hot Pero or honey cinnamon tea while making homemade chili and cornbread and folding laundry to the background noise of a semi-final women's Australian Open tennis match replay, and rather than feeling holed-up I become quite contented with my cozy day, knowing that I braved the -25 degree wind chill at 6:30 a.m. to get to the gym and can now do whatever it is that I want.

Stay warm today, friends.

~K

1 comment:

  1. I'm jealous (but happy for you) -- where did you find Pero? It's been off the market for years here. :)

    ReplyDelete