Saturday, May 31, 2014

{Tribute} Three Years

Husband,

It is twenty minutes into June and I am nearly a month late in recording our anniversary.  Such is our stage in life.  It seems that week to week we are in a different part of the country.  Not a bad thing.  Just a little flurried is all.

We didn't vacation this year for the first time since our honeymoon.  We knew we'd be traveling soon--gone for an entire summer.  So instead we played it low key, finding quirky, unique things to do around town.  We felt like kids and it was great.  My favorite part of the day was painting pottery.  Thanks for indulging me.

Three years of wedded bliss has made us sillier than ever.  We tell each other constantly that we're so glad we're such good friends.  You often ask me if I look at you and think, "What in the world was I thinking?"  You ask why I ever said yes.  And though there are many reasons, the first one that always comes to mind is your kindness.  I fell in love with your kindness.

Thanks for being mine, heart and soul.

Happy 3rd Anniversary.

~Me

  

(Photograph by Jami Leavitt)

No comments:

Post a Comment